Yamaha CSP-255 Digital Piano Clavinova
Introducing the Yamaha CSP-255 Digital Piano is a Traditional Digital Piano and so much more.
The Intuitive Smart Pianist App Unlocks 819 different instruments, 495 styles and 403 built in songs.
Connect Head Phones, your computer, a microphone and so much more….
Yamaha Smart Pianist App
Take full control of your instrument with the Yamaha Smart Pianist app, accessible through your smart device. Connects to the Yamaha CSP-255 Digital Piano by Bluetooth Midi or USB – C.
This user-friendly app allows you to effortlessly choose from a wide range of instrument sounds, built in songs and rhythms.
It will even allow you to switch between virtual performance spaces, such as a concert hall or cathedral, to enhance your musical experience.
Yamaha GrandTouch – S Keyboard Piano Action
Yamaha’s newest keyboard action boasts a wide dynamic range and exceptional response to even the slightest touch, providing pianists with a vast spectrum of tones to explore.
The consistent weighted and graded piano keys accurately mimic the satisfying sensation of striking the strings, granting precise mastery over the sound.
The Tactile synthetic-ivory white keys and ebony black keys offer a secure grip and an authentic Ivory key feel, even during prolonged play on the CSP-255 Digital Piano.
The Escapement feature on the GrandTouch – S, feels the same as a grand piano releasing the hammer.
Sing While You Play Piano
Experience the ultimate karaoke experience with your CSP-255 Clavinova! With the built in songs, you can easily access karaoke backing tracks.
Plus, the Smart Pianist app displays the lyrics and changes the color of the words as the song progresses, making it easy for you to join in.
Simply plug in a microphone to sing along with your playing, and let the Vocal Harmony engine enhance your voice with advanced harmonies and pitch correction.
Prepare to sound like a pro with the Clavinova!
Connect to your Yamaha CSP-255 Digital Piano Clavinova
Connect to your Yamaha CSP-255 Digital Piano
- 1/4 inch stereo phone jack (× 2)
- 1/4 inch Mic/Line In, Input Volume –
- Mic – Connect – Microphone, guitar, bass, ukulele
- Line – Connect Synthesizer, Drum Machine, Keyboard
- MIDI – IN, OUT, THRU
- AUX IN – 1/8 inch Stereo Mini cable
- AUX OUT – 1/8 inch Stereo Mini cable
- Standard phone jack (R, L/L+R) – 1/4 inch mono instrument cable
- AUX Pedal 1/4 inch – Yamaha FC4A, FC5, FC7 Foot Switched
- USB TO DEVICE – Thumb Drive – Scan disk Under 20GB works best
- USB C – Midi And Audio – Computer, Tablet, Smart Phone
- Bluetooth Audio & Midi – Computer, Tablet, Smart Phone
Playing the CSP-255 Stand Alone
Sometimes your want to play the CSP-255 Digital Piano with out a Tablet or Smart Phone Hooked up. You can still access a number of features like
- 10 On board Instruments
- 10 Light Stream Songs to choose from
- 10 Built in Styles
- Built in Metronome
- 6 Different Reverbs to choose from
- Transpose – 12 – +12
- Fine tune the Pitch from A 414.8 – 466.8Hz
- and More
Refer to Owners Manual Pages 30-38 for full instructions on stand alone mode.
Three Color Options to Choose From
Yamaha CSP-255 Digital Piano Matching Bench Included
Click to View Owners Manual and Data List Below