Pianos of Princeton
Pre-Owned Piano Checklist
- Every piano is brought up to A-440 Concert Pitch. Pin block is tested for weakness and tuning stability.
- The piano harp is cleaned, inspected and checked for cracks, splitting and pitting.
- Piano Keys are removed, cleaned along with the key bed and are re-installed, leveled, lubricated and balanced.
- Sound Board checked for rattling ribs, openings, crown loss, cracks and cleaned.
- Strings are checked for strength, stability and replaced if warranted.
- The outer cabinet is cleaned, detailed and depending on instrument re conditioned.
- Pedals and string dampers are checked for accuracy and adjusted if needed.
- Hammers are inspected, reshaped or replaced if needed.
- Piano bridge on sound board is inspected for splitting, erosion and integrity.
- All Pre-Owned pianos come with a 5 year 100% trade up policy.
Pianos of Princeton Warranty
Ranging from 1-5 Years
*Unless marked As-Is
Free bench with every Pre-Owned Piano
Five Year 100% Trade up on All Acoustic Pianos
A piano is a mechanically complicated musical instrument with thousands of moving parts that need to be regulated and calibrated.
If a pre-owned piano is not up to our standards we dispose of them.
Only someone with experience tuning and repairing pianos can tell you for sure if a piano only needs to be tuned.
Don’t take the risk of moving a piano into your home that should have been put out to pasture.
For questions about used pianos please call us at (609) 403-6045 and a specialist will be happy to answer your questions